On 01.11.2017 12:36, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 01.11.2017, 11:35 +0200 schrieb racoon:
Thanks. Would be nice to have a little more flexibility in what it
resets and what not. Also, if it does not reset all settings and
since
one does not do this kind of reset often, a message box informing
the
user as to what has been reset might be helpful.

Yes, we could do so much (if we had the time and manpower).

Right. I don't have the overview of what things are being done. So I never know what the priorities are. I just keep mentioning things that come up while I am working with LyX on a daily basis hoping that some of those things might be helpful to know.

Daniel

Jürgen

Daniel