On 01/17/2018 01:28 PM, David Pesetsky wrote:
Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut for “Wrap by Preview”, which
otherwise appears only in the control-click/right-click contextual menu when
clicking in an ERT box?

I don’t see anything obvious in the list of keyboard shortcut possibilities
offered in the preference settings — but perhaps I’m missing something?

-David

You can try binding the following incantation to a keyboard shortcut of your choosing:

command-sequence repeat 1;inset-toggle;char-forward;char-backward;char-forward-select;preview-insert;char-backward;char-backward;inset-toggle

Paul