Hi,

I'm trying to layout algorithms with a length of multiple pages.

I used algorithmic-floats for short algorithms,
so I want to continue the same style for the long ones.

Here's the problem:

If I use a long algorithm in an algorithmic-float it will
be layouted on one page cutting of the other pages.

If I use the algorithmic-environment without putting it
into a float there's no headline and these nice
surrunding lines anymore.

So how can I produce the float-style for an algorithm
even when not defining itself as a float?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ciao,
Steffen

P.S. I'm using the style "algo-0.3" for typsetting algorithms
in lyx.