On 02/15/2018 03:31 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

I use to start my lyx with

/src/lyx -dbg inf

inside the folder in which I compiled lyx (LyX Version 2.3.0beta1).

Where do I find the 'inf' file? Could not find it in the .lyx files. Or is it just the terminal output from which I run lyx?

Wolfgang

Did you mean "info" rather than "inf"? I don't think "-dbg inf" will produce any output. "-dbg info" will generate output in the terminal session. On Linux, you can simultaneously record that to a file as follows: "lyx -dbg info 2> >(tee lyx.log >&2)" (where lyx.log is the file name for the output log).

Paul