Am 23.02.2018 um 10:57 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
Le 22/02/2018 à 20:52, Daniel Gómez Martínez a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I have large sections of customized TeX code in the LaTeX preamble of some LyX templates I've created over time. I would like to know if there's a way to quickly toggle between commented and uncommented line for a given selection of lines (say, with a keyboard shortcut), and in case there's not a quick way to do this, I would like to ask the developers if they can include this feature in Settings->Document->LaTeX Preamble and in the TeX code environment (the one you have with Ctrl+L), it would also be great if a message of how to do so (toggle comment lines keyboard shortcut) could be included in the Settings->Document->LaTeX Preamble sub-window.

Using the 'title and preamble hacks' module, you can add preamble items in your document as normal paragraphs.

Then, one can include these things in branch(es) and you're done !

HTH,
JMarc
Jean-Marc,
where can I find the description and handling of "the 'title and preamble hacks' module"?
I searched for it in all available Helps for Lyx, but did not find it.
Wolfgang