On 02/27/2018 07:20 AM, a...@andreashegenbart.de wrote:
Hi lyx users,

my first problem in transforming my thesis (Komascript document class
"scrartcl") into a springer book is:
I updated Miktex 2.9 with the springer book document class "sr-vorl"
synchronized it and reconfigurated "lyx 2.2.3"
But I don´t find the document class in documents - settings of lyx.
What can be the problem?

Best
Andreas

I do not think there is a LyX layout for that document class (yet). There are layouts for two other Springer book classes, but I can't find one for sr-vorl. So you will need to create one. If either of the Springer book classes for which layouts exist (svmono, svmult) is similar to sr-vorl, it might be easiest to copy that layout someplace and edit it to match sr-vorl. Chapter 5 of the Customization help file describes the layout files.

Good luck,
Paul