On 07.03.2018 19:55, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 06:53:32PM +0000, racoon wrote:
I think the (instant) preview function (Insert > Preview) is really nice. In
particular for the readability of references in a text. However, I noticed
that I rarely use it. I think this has to do with the fact that LyX does not
automatically update those when their content changes.

What is a specific example of a content change that you're thinking of?

A cross reference to an enumerate number or a description label.

Daniel