Hello

Can someone help me please?  I would like to bind a key combination to "command-alternatives in-ipa ; ipa-insert".  For the moment at least I want to stick to the default key bindings plus this one additional binding.  Again for the moment anyway how do I find out what the default key bindings are so that I don't reset a key binding that already exists?  Is there a way to do this in LyX itself rather than having to mess around with bind files?  I did try to work this out myself but couldn't figure it out.  FWI I use LyX on Win 7 Pro with 32 bit MiKTeX.

Thanks very much in advance for any help

Mike

--
I *AM* a unique and special snowflake