On 16/03/2018 20:19, mike wrote:
Hello

I use preview extensively.  However very often the rendering is so small in the LyX display that I can't make out the detail and so I don't know if I've got what I intended until I export to pdflatex PDF.  What can I do to ramp up the size of rendered preview stuff?  In fact I could do with the entire display being bigger.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Sorry what I mean by display is the space between the upper toolbars and the lower toolbars that is backgrounded pink when something has been entered and the rest is black.  (Don't know what the proper term is.)

--
I *AM* a unique and special snowflake