Hi all,

Lyx 2.3.0 here on Linux Mint something. I tried to make the example on the
LinguistLyX wiki work:

https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LinguistLyX#toc8

Minimal example attached. I get the following error:

"Package pgfkeys Error: I do not know the key '/tikz/triangle' and I am
going

\end{forest}

This error message was generated by an \errmessage command, so I can't give
any explicit help. Pretend that you're Hercule Poirot: Examine all clues,
and deduce the truth by order and method."

The first tree in my mini-example works just fine, as do more complicated
trees. It's just "triangle" that throws this error. I am no Hercule Poirot
so I turn to you. What am I missing here? The manual for forest is not
super-helpful here.

Maria