Am 06.04.2018 um 15:43 schrieb Paul A. Rubin:
On 04/06/2018 09:31 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

Hi,

how can I color a horizontal line in the row of a table (inserted with insert>formatting>horizontal line)

I need it to indicate the procedure in an experiment:

Top row shows various times of the day, row below shows e.g. a treatment with red light from 6 to 12 o'clock (should be red), far red light from 12 to 18 (should be violet).

Wolfgang

After inserting the line, select it, then use Edit > Text Style > Customized (or click the text style tool bar button) and set the color there.

Paul

Thanks, Paul, /select it -thats it/
Wolfgang