Hello

Right now I'm still reading the Tutorial and I reached the section
"Document Classes". I have tried multiple ones with my "first_document.lyx".
I'll have to write a documentation for system engeneer degree. I have to
documentate a installation and configuration of a document sync solution
(Nextcloud). I'm new to LyX and don't know much about LateX. What class
would you choose? It should just do the work and nothing more. Simple,
easy to use. The right thing for a beginner.
I have found some Classes which look like something I could use: Report,
Paper, Article.
What are "KOMA-script-****"?

Salutations
Aaron