On 04/11/2018 02:12 PM, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 04/11/2018 01:37 PM, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
Display of shortcuts in the menus is hit and miss at best. In LyX 2.3.0 (on Linux), I get shortcuts for most of the entries in the Edit menu but only one in the Insert menu.

I'm not sure many of the Insert entries have shortcuts (other than the menu accellerators themselves).
Good point. Many of the submenu items do come with shortcuts. What caught my eye was that Insert > Math had no shortcuts at all. That might be correct for a lot of the items, but the top two (Inline/Display Formula) are bound to Ctrl+M and Ctrl+Shift+M in cua.bind, and I use those shortcuts quite frequently.

Paul