Hi Rich,

An alternative is to use a table. The labels (Name, Date, etc) are in cells
that have no borders, and the other parts are in cells with borders on the
bottom. Of course you have to play with widths of columns, but this
approach is more form-like and it's easier to perceive (WYSIWYM) in LyX
than ERTs that won't show till you view in PDF or whatever.

Cheers,

C. Fuhrman