On 04/12/2018 03:21 PM, Anders Host-Madsen wrote:
It seems to me that LyX 2.3 sets fractions slightly too low compared to the baseline when entering equations. Of course once they are typeset, they move to the correct position. But in the math input mode it's almost as though fractions are in subscript mode. Anyone else noticed?
I just tried a couple of equations (one inline, one display) containing fractions in 2.3.0, and they looked fine to me. I'm basing that on the dividing line between numerator and denominator being centered vertically on the line. This was on Linux Mint MATE, Qt 5.5.1.

Paul