From: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org> On Behalf Of Mario D
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 13:27
To: lyx-users <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Background color in a paragraph

Is there a simple way in lyx to change the background color of some text, maybe
a paragraph?
I have not been able to find a way to do this natively: the only way I could
obtain it is by using the "soul" package, then inserting the latex code "\hl{"
in ERT just before the the text to be highlighted and then a closing "}" at its
end.
Thanks