Hi,

I would like to change the size of the window that opens when I start
LyX.  I can't, however,
find anything in the documentation or the lyxrc files that tells one how
to do this.  Putting a
.geometry command for lyx in the Xdefaults file doesn't do a thing.  And
there seems to be
noplace in the lyxrc file or the preferences popup to do this.

Anyone know how?  Or is the initial size of the LyX window hard-coded
into the program?

Thanks!
Ralph
begin:vcard
n:Meyer;Ralph L.
tel;fax:(609) 258-1087
tel;home:(732) 251-0331
tel;work:(609) 258-4228
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Princeton University;East Asian Studies
adr;quoted-printable:;;211 Jones Hall=0D=0APrinceton University;Princeton;New Jersey;08544;USA
adr:;;39 Nelson Avenue;Monroe Twp.;New Jersey;08831-8708;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Publications Manager EAS Dept.
note;quoted-printable:Also: Owner/Consultant of=0D=0AR and R Computing Services
x-mozilla-cpt:;-26096
fn:Ralph L. Meyer
end:vcard