On 08/21/2018 04:32 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
The wiki has a process for linking a table to a spreadsheet but I found no hints on how to load bulk data into a table. Now I have quartile summaries
for each of 19 years of data. That's a table with 19 rows and 7 columns.

  I'll have more data like this to insert into tables and would welcome any
hints on how to format the data so it can be inserted in one fell swoop.

TIA,

Rich
Rich,

Seems to me that, in the past, I have created an empty table of the proper size in LyX, copied the contents of a table from a spreadsheet, and then just put the cursor in the top left table cell in LyX and pasted.

Paul