Hello,

I plan to start using LyX for writing my study notes where the content requires
lot of astro symbols. In the past I was using marvosym font/package and writing
e.g. \Sun \Aries etc.

Now I'd like to use Unicode symbols instead of marvosym and wonder what would
be the optimal way to do it *without* the need to type Unicode character's hex
code, iow. via some shortcut like above (\Sun...)?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is said to be established in self-realization and is called a
yogī [or mystic] when he is fully satisfied by virtue of acquired