Dear Daniel,

yes, I thought that the problems I have are a biblatex-problem, because it
happened when I installed LyX 2.3. The other packages I now deactivated were
working fine before, so I am still not sure, what exactly the problem might be
– all of those error messages seemed to have startet at the same point. I will
try some things and most probably make another minimal-example.

Thanks also for your minimal-example, this is obvious.

Best
Jess