On 12/5/18 4:52 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
With all I did adding notes to the presentation I inadvertently created an
issue whose solution evades me.

  Each frame, but one (and the last frame), has a thin 'end{frame}' line
separating it from the following frame. The one that does not has a PDF
image inserted.

  When I view the compiled PDF file the frame title is on one slide and the image is on the following slide. Using ctrl-alt-Enter at the right edge of
the image does not add that 'end{frame}' line beneath it. Image size does
not affect the image being on a separate slide from the title.

  I've no idea what to do so the image appears in the same frame as the
title and need a clue.

TIA,

Rich

If you create a second document (beamer presentation) with the same theme etc., but with just the last slide and its image, does the same thing occur? If yes, can you post it as an MWE for us to ponder? If not, maybe deleting the last slide and recreating it will fix the problem (?).

Paul