Le mercredi 26 décembre 2018 à 13:21 +0200, Dr Eberhard Lisse a écrit :
> Would you perhaps have a Minimal Working Example so others can test
> this?
>
> Ie remove EVERYTHING not related/producing the error and post the
> resulting files.
>
> el
>
> On 2018-12-24 12:42 , Daniel CLEMENT wrote:
> > Dear list members,
> >
> > While updating a PC under Debian, Lyx went from version 2.1.2 to 2.2.2
> > (and even 2.3.1 from Backports).
> >
> > I'm having an issue with some documents which need to be compiled
> > under Luatex.
> >
> > They use landscape, A4, 2-column page setup and the issue is: whenever
> > I try to specify custom margins, my preview reverts to portrait, US
> > letter format.  I checked that in the previewer, under document
> > properties.  This happens regardless of the document contents.
> >
> > TIA for any insight about that - best regards,

I'd rather not clutter the list with unnecessary files: my "minimal
example" would be an empty file!

Here are the steps to reproduce:
[LyX 2.2.2 or 2.3.1 - TeXlive 2016]
- (new) empty document
- document > parameters: A4 - landscape
- margins: just uncheck "implicit margin" (no need to fill the rest)
- preview other formats - LuaTeX

The PDF output comes out with US letter - portrait format.

BR - Daniel