On 1/11/19 4:35 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
I am getting errors in a LyX document which I could trace to references in the bibliography. It regards the characters U+2029 (paragraph end?) and U+3B1 (ß).

How can I find these in my jabref bib file (or in an editor)?

Wolfgang

You did not specify an operating system. On Linux, if you have the GNU version of grep installed, one of the answers at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3001177/how-do-i-grep-for-all-non-ascii-characters should work. (I like the one that uses :ascii: in the pattern.)

Paul