Hello,

Yes, you are right. I did not response to the mentioned message
because I did not understand the point.
Now, I cannot give you the previous lyx file, it is too long, too sensitive
and it has a lot of pictures that I cannot communicate.
I expect that the attached file will be more helpful.
It just crashes when I try to open the inlet
(before it was when I run the spellchecker).

For me, all these crashes seem due to a memory leak.

Best.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com