Am Donnerstag, den 17.01.2019, 09:55 -0500 schrieb Richard Kimberly
Heck:
> I have tried to find some other place to ask questions about kbibtex,
> but have struck out, so if anyone knows....
> I've grown frustrated with JabRef, due to display problems on
> different systems, and so am looking for a new bibliography manager.
> I've found kbibtex quite useful, but now I've found a real annoyance:
> It seems to `translate' such LaTeX constucts as --, \'a, etc, to –,
> á, etc, which breaks the compilation of some of my documents (and was
> a total hassle to revert). So far as I can tell, there is no option
> to turn this off, but maybe I'm missing it? It seems a very strange
> thing to do by default.

I think the only way is to use "LaTeX" encoding (in the "File Settings"
widget)

> If there isn't an option to suppress this, I may try to create a
> patch....

Good luck with that. I contributed some (biblatex-related) patches to
this project, but it ended in frustration (the project manager
eventually removed all of it again without even discussing with
anybody). Now I have to maintain a fork in order to keep those
features.

Jürgen

> Riki

  • kbibtex Issue Richard Kimberly Heck