>> Hi!

>> I'm writing in book-koma-script-style and Iīd like to use fancyhdr, too.

>> Unfortunately it is obviously impossible to use the koma-script-command \headfont while working with fancyhdr (no effects to the header-style).

>> Is there any other possibility to change the font (fonttype, -size) using koma-script and fancyhdr together?

>> I havenīt found anything in the documentation, neither of koma-script nor of fancyhdr.

>> Thanks in advance!

>> Detlev

> Does putting a font command in one of \fancyhead{} or \fancyfoot{} not do what

> you need? For instance, the docs tell you to do \fancyhead{\bfseries blahblah}.

> It seems to me you could use any other font selection command just as well.

Christopher is right! I made the mistake to try

\fancyhead{\nouppercase\bfseries{\rightmark}} which doesnīt work (and my several other crude attempts didnīt either)

but of course

\fancyhead{\nouppercase{\bfseries\rightmark}} works!

So nobody has to care about the lost \headfont-command using koma-script and fancyhdr.

Mea culpa! I think Iīve got to take a LaTeX-course for (Lyx-)dummies ;-)

Thanks, Christopher!

Detlev