On 2019-03-22 07:51, Guenter Milde wrote:
On 2019-03-21, Daniel wrote:
On 22/12/2018 18:36, Daniel wrote:
Hi,

Does someone know where the personal dictionary entries are saved under
Windows (10, Hunspell)?

Daniel

As I have recently learned, it's location is (hard coded) in the LyX
user directory.

With decently up-to-date LyX versions, you can see these locations in
Help>About LyX.

Thanks, I knew where to find the user directory. But my original question was not "Where is the user directory?" but "Where is my personal dictionary?". I guess I missed the file when checking my user directory or was too convinced that it must be placed elsewhere so that other applications that use the spelling engine can access it.

Daniel