There's nothing that does not work correctly while following the video.
At that time, I also downloaded MikTex 2.9 and set it up.
After then, I deleted all of them, and set up TeXLive and LyX. Why I chose
TeXLive is because I'm used to TeXLive, rather than MikTex.

After typing "where pdflatex," the command prompt shows:
C:\texlive\2017\bin\win32\pdflatex.exe

where the installation program of LyX chose as a path to latex.exe.

Best regards,
Jiwoong Jang
보낸 사람: Joel Kulesza <jkule...@gmail.com>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 4월 3일 수요일 오후 1:45
받는 사람: 장지웅(수학과)
참조: mailing lyx
제목: Re: LyX installation problems on Windows 10.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 10:28 PM 장지웅(수학과)