On 4/10/19 2:56 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
What do I have to do if eps figures are not shown in the pdf file? I had before never problems with it.

Wolfgang

Things you can try:

1. After compiling the document to PDF, check Document > LaTeX log for
   any error messages. (You can search for "eps" to help find the
   relevant sections of the log.)
2. While the document is open in LyX (and after compiling), locate the
   temporary directory in which LyX is working and see if (a) the .eps
   files have been copied there and (b) if .pdf versions have been created.
3. Run LyX from a terminal with "lyx -dbg graphics". A verbose log of
   what is going on will appear in the terminal window. Open the
   document and make note of the point in the log at which loading is
   done. (Anything helpful will occur after this point.) Compile to PDF
   and see if any subsequent output in the log identifies a problem
   with graphics conversion.

Paul