-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Lyx Help in German, although set for English
Date:   Wed, 10 Apr 2019 10:18:57 +0200
From:   Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de>
To:     lyx-users@lists.lyx.org

I wanted to compare my settings of the Lyx document with the one of a Help file (i have chosen Users Guide). However, the Text there is in German, although I have set the language under tools>preferences>language settings>English and under Document settings>Language>English (USA).

What is wrong?

Wolfgang
I resent this, since I would very much like to know, why I do get most of the German Help files in Lyx, although I have set (I think) everything in settings and tools in English (tried also in Tools>preferences>language settings> automatic switched to always babel) and the titles are all shown in English. Exception: The contents are In English in 'Latex configurations' and some of the specific manuals
Wolfgang