On 14.05.2019 20:05, Rich Shepard wrote:
If you are keeping/distributing the pdflatex output why worry about what you see in the preview? Instead of futzing to get the preview "just right" use
it to look for overfull lines and other layout glitches and go with the
final output.

Regards,

Rich

I probably still failed to explain correctly what I was talking about. 'Preview' I meant is a document's text in the program's main window, where we type it in. (So we can't see any overfull lines in it because LyX wraps text according to the window's width.)

And I really need full-quality pictures as I write text because I actively work with them, I need to be able to read text on them and examine small details. But the quality of pictures is so bad that even medium-size text on them could beĀ  undecipherable.

--
Andrey.