On 23.07.19 18:36, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 23/07/2019 à 18:24, Wolfgang Engelmann a écrit :
Being able to reproduce the issue would be the best.

JMarc

which means I should next time run lyx with -dbg, right? Or can I still find a file with error messages now?

Or trying to reproduce the situation if you remember it a bit. How maney paragraph in each nested note? Were there insets around?
short note(s) in a longer note. No insets.

If you can give me a document that contains the part of text you were working on, and tell me what you think you were doing, I can try to have a look.

will try to use an older file with this part and try to reproduce it.
JMarc
Wolfgang