John,

thanks.

My collaborator, who is new to LyX and worries about how to make a Glossary,
made a change and ran it, generating the Glossary, so I’s probably my
preferences.

I probably will remove all my preferences and see whether this changes things.
And then I can manually add one by one.

greetings, el

—
Sent from Dr Lisse’s iPhone Xs