On Mon, 25 Nov 2019, John White wrote:

I am doing a koma document with sections. The section font is too large.
So I go to each section manually, highlight it and change font from larger
to large. And if there are subsections, they are now same size as
sections, so I have to manually reduce font size of sub-sections.

John,

Typographic convention defines the relative size of each text type. And it
can be changed.

Isn't there an easier way to do this? Isn't there a way to globally change
section and sub-section font size?

Look at Document -> Settings -> Fonts. You can change almost everything,
including the default family and size. The KOMA-script classes use sans
serif fonts for all headings so you can fiddle with all these to get what
you want. For sans serif and typewriter there are widgets to set the size
separate from that of the body text. Perhaps changing the default family and
size to specific values will allow you to change the size of the sans serif
headings, too. (The sizes are greyed out on my documents because I use the
default family, size, and encoding.)

Regards,

Rich