Le 31/01/2020 à 22:46, Rich Shepard a écrit :
> I use the KOMA-Script letter 2 for my client invoices. I want to add
> the EIN
> (Employer Indentification Number; the business equivalent of a Social
> Security Number for people). I've not found an environment that allows
> me to
> put the EIN between the logo and the date, on the right side of the text
> area.
>
> Suggestions are needed.
>
> TIA,
>
> Rich

Rich,

Do you have a lco (letter class option) file? If yes, you can append any
text you want after the logo in a minitable. It will be displayed under
the logo. See the lco file here:
https://wiki.lyx.org/uploads//Examples/Letters/Koma_letter2_by_Jean-Marie/NFpro.lco

If you don't have a lco file, you should write one. ;-)

--

Jean-Marie