Am 22.02.20 um 20:22 schrieb Paul A. Rubin:
On 2/22/20 11:09 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
If I use in beamer a frame with standard overlay specification and references, instead of the second reference the first one is shown again. Taking out the standard overlay specification is a remedy. If I need to use the standard overlay specification, is there a way to circumvent this?
Look at the TEST.lyx and export to pdf > the error occurs
put the standard overlay specification in a note or take it off > no error
I use LyX Version 2.3.4
(Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020)
Systemverzeichnis: /usr/share/lyx/
Benutzerverzeichnis: ~/.lyx/
Qt-Version (Laufzeit): 5.12.5
Qt-Version (bei Erstellung): 5.12.5

Wolfgang

I tried to compile this and set a new indoor record for "cannot determine the size of a missing graphic" errors. Can you cut this down to a minimal example that shows the problem?

Paul

I am awful sorry that I have sent indecently not the almost minimal file I had prepared, but somehow the original file slipped in.
Wolfgang

% Encoding: UTF-8

@Article{Min2004,
  author  = {Min, H. and Johnson, C. H. and Golden, S. S.},
  journal = {J Biol Rhythms},
  title   = {Phase determination of circadian gene expression in \emph{{S}ynechococcus elongatus} {PCC} 7942},
  year    = {2004},
  pages   = {103--112},
  volume  = {19},
  owner   = {wolfgang},
}

@Article{Smith2006,
  author  = {Smith, R. M. and Williams, S. B.},
  journal = {Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A},
  title   = {Circadian rhythms in gene transcription imparted by chromosome compaction in the cyanobacterium \emph{{S}ynechococcus eleongatus}},
  year    = {2006},
  pages   = {8564--8569},
  volume  = {103},
  owner   = {wolfgang},