On 2020-03-05 05:19, Andrew Parsloe wrote:
One way is to put an ert inset inside a preview inset inside a table float and paste the table code into the ert inset. Move the cursor outside the float and wait while preview does its thing. I did just that and attach the result.

Andrew

I guess that's is the only way to get the original output in this case because LyX does not support double lines at the outer edges of tables (only at the inner ones).

LyX uses single left/right/top/bottom lines to create double lines (rather than setting single/double lines directly) which makes outer double lines impossible.

Daniel