Am 20.03.20 um 14:54 schrieb Rich Shepard:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

I am getting this error.
! Class scrbook Error: undefined old font command `\it'.
I use KOMA-script book.

What is wrong?

Wolfgang,

That style specification has been deprecated. I encountered this issue a
few months ago with the bibtex style authoryear4.bst. I modified the file
so all the backslash-two-letter specifications were replaced by the current
versions. For example, replace \it with \textit.

Just where to make these changes for the KOMA-Script classes I don't know.

HTH,

Rich
Thanks, Rich. The change has to be made in the style file? But I use biblatex.
Wolfgang