On 2020-04-04 22:04, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 4/4/20 2:10 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Freitag, den 03.04.2020, 15:49 -0400 schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck:
But will LyX still issue the relevant commands in the preamble? I'd
expect not, right?
Yes, it will. Only the \printbibliography in palce is hidden.

Hmm. That is the right solution then.

Riki

The solution seems non-obvious. Evidence are both the users and Riki's questions and that I remember myself running into this a time ago. Maybe there could be a checkbox in the bibliography settings inset to "Hide bibliography"?

Daniel