Sorry for answering to the list (even though, it is meant
personally), but your postfix refused my e-mail (doesn't like my
domain).

Matej

On pátek 27 duben 2001 17:47 you wrote:
> I searched the LyX Users archives in vain for a reference to a
> LyX template or layout file for U.S. legal briefs, with their
> peculiar title pages and reference formats.  I saw another
> question like mine in the archives, but no answers.
>
> Is there no help for a LyX fan who finds himself needing to
> write an arbitration brief?

Well, actually, I am a lawyer too (not the American one, so I
have never met a format of your briefs) and I would love to help
you with preparation of the LaTeX format for LyX (I think, there
is nothing right that available now, but I think, that it
shouldn't be too difficult to massage article style to behave
well).

Would you be so kind and send me an example of the brief
(probably with blanked names :-) in Postscript, PDF (or if you
are not able to create these, than even Word would do) and I
shall take a look what's up (not a promise, of course :-).

        Have a nice day

                        Matej