This may be too special, but here it goes:

I downloded the font Aegean at: https://dn-works.com/ufas/

According to the manual, there should be alternative Glyphs available, but I cannot make them appear.

Am I making a grammar mistake or is Aegean simply not compatible with LaTeX?

Kind regards,

Bernd

%% LyX 2.3.5-1 created this file. For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.

%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.

\documentclass[british]{article}

\usepackage{fontspec}

\usepackage{polyglossia}

\setdefaultlanguage[variant=british]{english}

\begin{document}

{\fontspec{Aegean}𐀀 𐀁 𐀂 𐀃 𐀄 𐀅 𐀆 𐀇 𐀈 𐀉 𐀊 𐀋 đ€Œ đ€ 𐀎 đ€ 𐀐 𐀑 𐀒 𐀓 𐀔 𐀕 𐀖 𐀗 𐀘 𐀙 𐀚 𐀛}

{\fontspec{Aegean}[StylisticSet=1]𐀀 𐀁 𐀂 𐀃 𐀄 𐀅 𐀆 𐀇 𐀈 𐀉 𐀊 𐀋 đ€Œ đ€ 𐀎 đ€ 𐀐 𐀑 𐀒 𐀓 𐀔 𐀕 𐀖 𐀗 𐀘 𐀙 𐀚 𐀛}

{\fontspec{Aegean}[RawFeature=+ss01]𐀀 𐀁 𐀂 𐀃 𐀄 𐀅 𐀆 𐀇 𐀈 𐀉 𐀊 𐀋 đ€Œ đ€ 𐀎 đ€ 𐀐 𐀑 𐀒 𐀓 𐀔 𐀕 𐀖 𐀗 𐀘 𐀙 𐀚 𐀛}

{\fontspec{Aegean}ΞΕΝΗ ΔΑÎȘΖΩ}

{\fontspec{Aegean}[Style=Alternate]ΞΕΝΗ ΔΑÎȘΖΩ}

{\fontspec{Aegean}[RawFeature=+salt]ΞΕΝΗ ΔΑÎȘΖΩ}

\end{document}