On 13/7/20 10:18, Mike Reeks wrote:
This recent version has screwed me up. It offers no real advantages and annoyingly won’t allow spaces in file names as part of the file location. The 2.1 version allows it. Bloody nuisance and for what possible reason.  I also use palatino fonts which I find very attractive only to find they are no longer available. So can anyone tell me how I can incorporate these fonts. Why on earth did the lyx developers drop it?
Best
Mike Reeks

Hi Mike,

I can understand your frustration but I am sure these changes were not intended.

I just tried both spaces in a document's file name as well as in the path. It seems to work just fine. Your report is a bit ambiguous though. Is it some file that you are importing, such as a child document or graphic?

I can also use Palatino with no problem it seems.

I am on Windows 10 (1909) and (official installer) LyX Version 2.3.5.2
(25 June 2020).

Best,
Daniel