Hallo,

I'working now for a long time with LyX, and most time happy and thankful
(now with 2.3.5.2).
Some time ago I've uploaded a big LyX-generated PDF-file as an
OpenAccess document to a server of our university. And now I'm writing
an new appendix to this document and I want in this appendix references
to the original document.
So I tried the Master-Child feature and compliled the Master and Child
separate. But my hope, that in this separate compiled Child the
references to formula of the Master were available was disappointed.
Any suggestion?
Thank you very much -
bernhard

--