On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 10:36:08AM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> Not that I know of but I think it's a good idea. We do have the concept
> of "no color" and "no language". You make a good argument in my opinion
> for something like "no class".

To expand on this, the idea is not that the document would have actually *no*
class. But there could be a special class called "basic" or something that only
has "standard" layout and that does not generate a warning when included in any
other class that has a standard layout. Something like that.

Scott