Murat,

also look for pandoc’s template (-t latex) which you can modify. You really
want Koma-Script instead of the standard (ie scrartcl vs article), and you also
want LuaLaTeX (if you are not using it already.

Then google

https://www.google.com/search?q=pandoc+latex+template

I took the example from Wandmalfarbe and modified it heavily for my use two
years ago and had to use a little Perl because tex2lyx produced some ERT, but
tex2lyx has been revised a number of times by then, and, as I wrote before my
situation was very specific.

My latest hobby, by the way, is to re-engineer hardcopy forms in LyX and then
use Perl’s template toolkit to have my practice software fill in my patients’
details :-)-O.

Even figured out a way to generate a realistically looking date stamp  which
varies by location and rotation randomly a little and put it into the preamble
so no ERT when it appears in the PDF. But I had to have someone explain my own
LaTeX code to me :-)-O

greetings, el

—
Sent from Dr Lisse’s iPhone