On 1/23/21 6:12 PM, Anthony Macks wrote:
Dear All,

I have attached my LyX file and its pdf output.

For some reason, the spacing between sections  and subsections in my table of contents is very large.

In fact, it appears that the items in the TOC are being distributed evenly over the length of the page.

You should use New Page rather than Page Break. The latter stretches the page, just as you are seeing; the former does not. See section 3.5.5 of the User Guide. I agree it is not very clear what the difference is from the menu or the display. If you have any ideas what would make it clearer, please let us know.

Riki