On 2/17/21 2:31 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
I used to produce an aux file from my lyx document by exporting the tex file via plain latex, running it and select the aux (I remember, there was an easier way, but I forgot). But plain latex does not appear any more since I use xetex.
What should I do?
Wolfgang
Assuming xetex produces aux files (I would guess it does, but I've never used it), you could just use View > Document in LyX to compile and view the document, then navigate to the temporary directory LyX is using and copy the aux file from there.

Paul