Hi all,

I'm making a layout file, based on Document Class "Book (Standard Class
with Extra Font Sizes)". After investigation on my Void Linux computer
with TeXLive, I found that
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/extsizes/extbook.cls
provides class "extbook" and has code for sizes 8,9,10,12,14,17 and 20.
Indeed, it works when I make a document with it as the document class.

But when I derive a class called mm_create from it, using the following
lines at the top of the layout file:

#% Do not delete the line below; configure depends on this
#  \DeclareLaTeXClass[extbook]{mm_create}

and then use mm_create.layout as my local layout, the base size on my
document->settings->fonts only lists default, 10, 11 and 12.

I repeatedly used texhash, configure.py and restarted LyX, all to no
avail. I even tried manually using Tools->reconfigure, same symptom.

What do I need to do so I can get the sizes afforded by extbook.cls?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt