Am 03.08.21 um 18:12 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
Thanks, Daniel and Herbert for the proposals.
Daniels method works alright, except that it produces Š=Š= at the begin.
I don't know how to get rid of them.

Further Readings
Š=Š=
Bünning, E. (1983). The physiological clock. 2nd ed. Vol. 1. Heidelberg Science Library. Springer New York. Forger, D. B. (2017). Biological clocks, rhythms, and oscillations - The theory of biological timekeeping. MIT Press.

I might need to use the way Herbert recommended:
define keys in the bib-data file to get different bibliographies, e.g. for one entry data:
@{book,
  keywords = {second},
  author =....
}
Can this be done in the options box of the Biblatex Generated Bibliography in LyX? I must play with it (with [xxx]??). It is not well described in the LyX help file.

The keywords must be part of the bibliography data file. Look into the source
of biblatex-examples.bib, it is part of your local TeX distribution.
Attached is a LyX file wihich uses the already defined keyword "primary"

Herbert

I also tried to use two Biblatex Generated Bibliography behind each other. The first one contains the bibliography of all the references (AUX2.bib). The second one contains only the recommended literature, which are in another bib file (AUX3.bib). The pdf output does not show any references.

Would be nice to have an example file in LyX which explains -shows the way of getting two biblatex Bibiographies.

Wolfgang

#LyX 2.3 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 544
\begin_document
\begin_header
\save_transient_properties true
\origin unavailable
\textclass scrbook
\begin_preamble

\usepackage{libertinus-otf}
\setmonofont[Scale=MatchLowercase,FakeStretch=0.88,Ligatures=ResetAll]{AnonymousPro}

\end_preamble
\use_default_options false
\begin_modules
logicalmkup
\end_modules
\maintain_unincluded_children false
\begin_local_layout
PackageOptions nomencl intoc
\end_local_layout
\language british
\language_package babel
\inputencoding utf8
\fontencoding global
\font_roman "default" "libertine"
\font_sans "default" "helvet"
\font_typewriter "default" "cmtt"
\font_math "auto" "auto"
\font_default_family default
\use_non_tex_fonts false
\font_sc false
\font_osf false
\font_sf_scale 100 100
\font_tt_scale 100 100
\use_microtype true
\use_dash_ligatures false
\graphics default
\default_output_format pdf5
\output_sync 1
\bibtex_command biber
\index_command default
\float_placement tbph
\paperfontsize default
\spacing single
\use_hyperref false
\pdf_title "Modelle für biologische Rhythmen"
\pdf_author "Karl-Heinz Witte, Wolfgang Engelmann und Anders Johnsson"
\pdf_subject "Chronobiologie"
\pdf_keywords "Beispiele Rhythmen Modelle Simulationen Bedeutung"
\pdf_bookmarks true
\pdf_bookmarksnumbered false
\pdf_bookmarksopen false
\pdf_bookmarksopenlevel 1
\pdf_breaklinks true
\pdf_pdfborder true
\pdf_colorlinks true
\pdf_backref page
\pdf_pdfusetitle true
\pdf_quoted_options "linkcolor=red, citecolor=blue, urlcolor=green,
filecolor=blue"
\papersize a5paper
\use_geometry false
\use_package amsmath 1
\use_package amssymb 1
\use_package cancel 1
\use_package esint 0
\use_package mathdots 1
\use_package mathtools 1
\use_package mhchem 0
\use_package stackrel 1
\use_package stmaryrd 1
\use_package undertilde 1
\cite_engine biblatex
\cite_engine_type authoryear
\biblio_style plainnat
\biblio_options minnames=1,maxnames=3
\biblatex_bibstyle authoryear
\biblatex_citestyle authoryear
\use_bibtopic false
\use_indices true
\paperorientation portrait
\suppress_date false
\justification true
\use_refstyle 0
\use_minted 0
\index Subject index
\shortcut idx
\color #008000
\end_index
\index Name index
\shortcut nam
\color #00ffff
\end_index
\secnumdepth 3
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation indent
\paragraph_indentation default
\is_math_indent 0
\math_numbering_side default
\quotes_style british
\dynamic_quotes 0
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 2
\paperpagestyle default
\tracking_changes false
\output_changes false
\html_math_output 0
\html_css_as_file 0
\html_be_strict false
\end_header

\begin_body

\begin_layout Chapter
Sources
\end_layout

\begin_layout Standard
The bibliography source is the existing file
\family typewriter
biblatex-examples.bib.
\end_layout

\begin_layout Standard
\begin_inset CommandInset bibtex
LatexCommand bibtex
btprint "btPrintAll"
bibfiles "biblatex-examples"
biblatexopts "keyword=primary,title=Primary Literature,heading=subbibliography"

\end_inset

\end_layout

\begin_layout Standard
\begin_inset CommandInset bibtex
LatexCommand bibtex
btprint "btPrintAll"
bibfiles "biblatex-examples"
biblatexopts "notkeyword=primary, title=Secondary Literatur,
heading=subbibliography"

\end_inset

\end_layout

\end_body