In my KOMA book (on your advice, because the page numbers can be specially formatted there) I set the index processor to make index. Now I don't get an index at all. I can do what I want, it's gone.

What am I doing wrong?

I am enclosing the associated LYX file and the PDF file compiled from it of a largely reduced example. It may be that the preamble are a little lush. But I do not know whether and which entry is involved in the lack of the index. So I left it largely complete.

What could I do to make the index appear again? (Originally I had texindy, it worked with that. But again I can't format page numbers with it ...)

Andreas